- are how the Holidays
should be spent"
- Please join us as Puna Ohana Outreach
presents 'Hanai an Ohana' for this Christmas Season and
beyond, Saturday December 16, 2000 from 9am to 5pm.
- As we end this year and millennium we
invite the community of this area to join us in giving a
helping hand to make those sweet memories possible for
those around us who would greatly
appreciate and benefit from our aloha and generosity,
mothers and children.
- Please help us with your Treasures
from Heaven for the last community Angel Festival of this
year as we celebrate our new location at 'Pennies from
(340 E. Kawili St.)
- We provide outreach services to
residents current and former of Hale Ohana, a shelter for
mothers and children, to help them reestablish their
- We invite you to bring gifts, wrapped
please, marked as to age, sex, and adult or child so that
all may know the Spirit of Christmas is alive and well.
- We will be holding a craft fair so
you may find some last minute gifts.
- Maybe you have an abundance of canned
or packaged food, appropriate bedding, furniture, kitchen
items, computers and so on that are ready to move on at
the end of the year. Please inquire if you require a tax
For further information please call
966-4441 & see www.planetpuna.com